New Resource About Forex Bonuses
A new Forex resource went on-line today. It was created to present the available Forex bonuses to the traders, allowing them to get the detailed information about the bonuses, read other traders’ reviews and participate by reviewing and rating the brokers’ bonus programs.
ForexBonus.com is currently listing 32 active bonuses from 13 different Forex brokers. The bonuses are divided into 7 major categories:
* Deposit Bonuses — the ones that require some real account deposit to get a bonus.
* No Deposit Bonuses — the ones that don’t require any deposit to receive a bonus.
* Trading Bonuses — the premiums for trading a certain amount of currency units.
* Demo Contests — trading competitions among the Forex demo accounts.
* Real Contests — trading competitions among the real trading accounts.
* Drawings — random prize drawings among the Forex traders.
* Special Bonuses — other bonuses.
After going through a very simple registration process (takes less than a minute), you can rate the bonuses and post your reviews if you’ve some experience with any of the listed bonus offer. The site is still quite fresh, so you can direct your suggestions and bug notifications to me.