News Trading EA — Now for MetaTrader 5!
One more MetaTrader expert advisor is now available for MT5. This time it’s Amazing EA, which is used to trade on Forex news. It wasn’t easy to convert this EA because it’s quite big and deals with both positions and pending orders. The new version utilizes three standard MQL5 libraries:
1. Trade.mqh — used to operate with the orders and positions.
2. PositionInfo.mqh — used to get the information about the positions.
3. OrderInfo.mqh — a tricky one, used to get the information about pending orders.
The resulting EA is really great and I’d like to recommend it to anyone who isn’t afraid of trading on Forex news. It can do anything for the news trader. New features in MT5 version include:
* Description of EA, shown inside MT5 terminal.
* Better logging and chart commenting.
* It’s now a lot more user-friendly with more detailed comments and instructions visible not only to the coder but also to the trader.
* Should be faster now as some unnecessary variables and routines have been removed.
You can get the code of MT5 version or read more info about this expert advisor.